I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
do you ever feel embarrassed to be in your own skin like please just dont look at me i wish i didnt exist sometimes like i want to disappear because i cannot handle being me
(Source: lonelyxshredder, via emiliaclarke)